High quality office equipment is often a necessary expense, as you need certain machines to operate your business. So, why are you putting off replacing old equipment? Attachment, familiarity and cost are common reasons. Visit a printer and copier store to get inspired to make a change! Here are some good reasons for replacing your business’ old multi-functional printer, as well as some additional helpful information from a premier Ricoh printer repair service in Scottsdale, AZ:
- Slowing down: When technology gets old, it starts slowing down. Commercial multi-function printers are not cheap, so it’s understandable that you would want to keep using it for as long as possible; however, if you and your team have been putting up with a slow functioning machine for months, it’s time to pull the trigger on a replacement. Time is money. Your business needs a durable, high-speed printer or copier.
- Working overtime: Are you using the same printer and copier you bought when you first opened for business? The truth is that a growing company is likely to outgrow its printer, especially if everyone needs to use the machine daily. Employees will become frustrated having to wait to make prints, and increased usage means the machine will wear out faster. When looking at your replacement options, choose one that is capable of producing quality documents and is designed for higher output.
- Way outdated: Businesses should embrace change—and that includes changing their office printing technology to fit the times. If you have an individual printer, copier and fax machine, and they are all outdated, you might want to consider investing in a quality multi-function machine capable of doing the jobs of these single-function machines and more. It will save space and increase workplace productivity and efficiency.
- Constant issues: Machines that always need service, rather than just regular maintenance, are a surefire way to slow down productivity. Instead of applying Band-Aids, assess the pros of getting new equipment. This can save you time and money in the long run
Ricoh Printing Technology
Ricoh is a brand of commercial printing and copying equipment that’s known worldwide for its durability and exceptional results. Call Click Copiers – Scottsdale for more information!
- Repair and maintenance services: Your Ricoh machine has to be in good working order for your business to run smoothly day after day. To ensure that your printer or copier is always ready to perform—and to avoid needing emergency repairs—you should consider setting up regular cleaning and maintenance services with a shop like Click Copiers – Scottsdale.
- Copier and printer sales: If you are a business owner who is thinking about replacing an old machine, you may be leaning more toward purchasing rather than renting or leasing. Purchasing a used or new Ricoh multi-function machine from an authorized seller ensures you are buying high quality commercial office equipment, oftentimes at prices that won’t break the bank.
Contact the team at Click Copiers – Scottsdale to take advantage of the best multi-function printer repair service in Scottsdale, AZ.
When you’re having an emergency with one of your office’s printers, you may find yourself in crisis mode, searching frantically for a repair company that can come out quickly to perform the work. While prompt timing is important, it’s not the only consideration you should take into account when looking for a printer repair service in Scottsdale, AZ. Here are some other factors you might look into when hiring the right professional for the job:
- Experience: One of the most important factors to look at when hiring a professional for printer repair service is the company’s years of experience. If you can’t find that information easily, you can contact the company to ask them directly. You’ll also want to be sure how much experience they have performing repairs on your brand and model of printer. On a related note, ask whether the repair company has certifications in servicing the type of printer that needs repair, or whether they are an authorized service provider.
- Response time: Most businesses can’t function as effectively with a downed printer. You want a repair professional who understands the importance of a short response window. A technician who can perform the repair the same day or the next day is ideal, particularly for fairly simple problems, especially if they routinely bring commonly needed parts with them.
- Availability of warranties: When researching a printer repair technician, ask about the warranties in place. These often give a good indication of how confident a company is in its expertise, and may save you considerable money if more repairs are ultimately needed.
- An understanding of the broader picture: A quality printer repair technician should make the time—and have the expertise—to look at the issue your printer is currently experiencing, as well as what the printer’s long-term needs might be. They should be able to advise on whether any parts look like they will need to be replaced soon, and may even perform the work as part of the same visit, along with cleaning your printer.
Now that you have an idea of what to look for when hiring a professional for printer repair service in Scottsdale, AZ, you can begin researching your options. There’s no time like the present! When you need urgent repair and you haven’t previously identified or worked with a vendor you can trust, there’s a good chance you might make a rash choice that may or may not lead to the best results.
Whether you need a repair professional as soon as possible or you’re doing the legwork to identify the right company for when the time comes, Click Copiers – Scottsdale performs repairs and offers month-to-month leasing for copy machines, laser printers and more. You can change or cancel your lease at any time.
We can repair machines you’re leasing from us, as well as your own equipment. Click Copiers – Scottsdale has recently added Ricoh printer repairs to the long list of services we can perform. We also provide all service support and toner as part of your lease and are dedicated to maintaining an average repair response time of four hours. Contact us for any leasing or repair needs for your office equipment!
Ricoh-brand commercial printing and copying equipment is known throughout the world for its high-quality results and durable construction. Like any piece of complex technology, however, it is important that your Ricoh copier or printer be regularly serviced by properly trained professionals. Click Copiers – Scottsdale can provide your business with prompt and courteous printer repair service in Scottsdale, AZ.
The Ricoh Company was founded in Japan in 1936. The brand has established itself as one of the world’s foremost developers of high-caliber, professional-grade imaging technology. Ricoh is currently the largest manufacturer of copiers in the world.
Investing in a Ricoh-brand printer either through purchase or lease can help your business to maximize its office efficiency and save money on ink and other supplies. We provide a wide variety of services to businesses that want to incorporate Ricoh’s state-of-the-art printing technology into their workflow:
- Ricoh printer leases: Leasing a Ricoh-brand printer is a great way to help your business maximize its budget and keep some additional cash on hand. Additionally, most copier and printer rentals include printer repair service in Scottsdale, AZ in the price of the lease. Bundling the delivery of consumables, like paper and ink, in with your purchase can also help you save money and ensure that your printer and copier is running at its most efficient.
- Copier and printer rentals: If you are only in need of professional copying and printing equipment for a special event or other limited time, you may be surprised to learn that you can rent these invaluable machines on a temporary basis! Our speedy deliveries can provide your business with flexible rental terms that ensure that you are able to keep your office up and running, no matter the circumstances.
- Used Ricoh copier and printer sales: For some businesses, leases may not be a feasible option. If that is the case, purchasing a used Ricoh printer can be a surefire way to ensure that you are purchasing a device that has been regularly serviced and maintained, but is still available at a fraction of the price of a new purchase. We offer high-quality commercial printers and copiers that can serve the needs of both small and large businesses.
- Ricoh repair and maintenance services: Keeping your Ricoh-brand printer or copier in tip-top shape can help your business run as smoothly as possible. Obtaining regular cleanings and maintenance services for your printer is essential to maximize the printer’s efficiency, and helps to mitigate the possibility of needing emergency repairs. If you are in need of prompt repair service, however, our top-of-the-line technicians can assist you in diagnosing issues either with your own equipment or gear that you may be leasing from us.
Click Copiers – Scottsdale is now the region’s foremost authority on Ricoh printer sales, services and repairs. We also offer rentals of some Ricoh printing models. To learn more about how we have been providing high-quality printer repair service in Scottsdale, AZ since 2011, give our offices a call today to speak with one of our experts!
It happens to everyone. Your printer breaks down and you aren’t sure if you should call for repairs or try to fix the problem yourself. Some problems with printers can be fixed easily on your own, but others require the assistance of a printer repair service in Scottsdale, AZ to alleviate the issue. When the following printer problems happen to you, don’t hesitate to call for printer repair:
- Irresolvable paper jam: Paper jams are a common problem in printers. In instances where you clear the paper jam but the printer still won’t work, you need to call a printer repair service in Scottsdale, AZ to come in and help. Don’t try to take your printer apart to locate the jam, as you may only make the situation worse. A professional printer repair service will be able to diagnose what is causing the jam and get it fixed quickly.
- Overheating: If a printer isn’t properly ventilated or parts are beginning to wear, the machine can start to overheat. Operating your printer continuously when it is overheating can cause serious damage and be a more expensive fix. At the first sign that your printer is struggling and overheating, call in the professionals to identify what is causing the issue. Attempting to replace parts on your own can void your warranty and leave you with a printer that is no longer operational. Always leave significant repairs to a printer repair service in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Error codes: When your printer isn’t cooperating, it may display a series of error codes to let you know that something is wrong. However, this is probably not all that helpful if you don’t know how to interpret them! Luckily, a printer repair service is experienced in understanding what these codes mean and should be able to address the problem quickly. There may be a part that needs replacing, or there may be a fault code that indicates that there is a network Let your printer repair service in Scottsdale, AZ examine your printer and find a resolution based on the error code displayed on the machine.
- Unclear prints: When you see prints coming from your printer that are less than perfect, this is a clear indication that you are in need of service from your printer repair company. Most likely the drum in your printer needs to be replaced, which is a job best left to the professionals. If you continue to print without replacing the drum, your print quality will continue to suffer, eventually leaving your printer unable to print legibly at all. Call for printer repair service in Scottsdale, AZ at the first sign of discolored, blurry or otherwise hard-to-read prints.
By relying on your printer repair service in Scottsdale, AZ to fix your printer problems, you will ensure that your printer is always working properly. Don’t take a chance on quick fixes or Internet solutions, as an experienced professional will be better equipped to make most repairs on a printer and get it working again. For printer repair service, contact Click Copiers – Scottsdale. We have the expertise to get your printer or copier working again, quickly and affordably!
Any business owner knows that time is money. Every minute lost is a potential loss of customers and profits. Nothing can be more frustrating than missing a big deadline due to a paper jam or an unresponsive printer.
A malfunctioning printer or copier can leave you angry and stressed. As a business owner, you might not be qualified to figure out what each error message means. This is where the experts at Click Copiers come in to save the day. Our experienced team of technicians are here to get your technology functioning as soon as possible. There’s a reason why we’re the top choice for copier and printer repair in Scottsdale, AZ.
Years of training and hands-on experience means that we know our way around some of the biggest brand names in printers and copiers. Not only does our Scottsdale, AZ location repair units, but we also sell and lease them. Our expert technicians know the differences between different makes and models firsthand so more time can be spent on solving the problem instead of just identifying it.
Our team knows their way around a printer or copier through on the job experience and technical training. Because of this, we can easily identify the problem and the best measures to ensure your unit is up and running in no time. Plus, when you make a repair appointment with us, we’ll have a technician out to your home or business quickly so you spend more time on the work that’s important to your business.
Service costs are always included
It can be incredibly frustrating to be quoted one price and then to see double that amount on your first bill. That’s why our technicians keep you informed of the total cost up front. There’s no surprise service charges or price increases. Plus, we want to make sure your business is set up for success from the start. All of our leases not only include the copier, but also any future service, parts, repairs and toner. This is all included in that initial price. Your budget will thank you!
By choosing to work with Click Copiers, you’ll have the peace of mind knowing you can change or cancel your service at any time. That literally means any time—not just when your contract is up. By choosing to lease a printer, you won’t have to wait to upgrade to a new unit or waste valuable time on substantial repairs if yours breaks.
Our team understands that business demands are constantly changing, which means your printer and copier needs are also fluctuating. There’s no penalty or steep fees if you need to upgrade, downgrade or cancel your service at any time. Whatever you choose, we’ll still be there to provide high quality printer repair services.
Ready to get going on leasing a copier for a great price? Call us today at 602-717-0777.