- Simple fixes: We’ve all had those days where we don’t remember to do the simplest things. In this case, first check to see if the printer is plugged in. Then take a look at the paper tray and make sure it has enough paper to do the job. If that isn’t the issue, open up the printer and see if there’s a paper jam.
- Follow the error message: The digital display should provide you with some information on the nature of the problem and how to solve it. Go through the process step by step, and perhaps you’ll be able to have the machine back up and running in no time.
- Test the printer: Is the problem that you’re printing an unusual document or using a software program the printer doesn’t recognize? Try doing a test page or printer configuration to see if the machine itself is still functioning.
- Wireless connectivity: Is your printer or copier connected to a wireless network? If so, it needs a sufficiently strong signal to function. Make sure that it’s connected to the network, as that could be the source of the problem.
- Check digital/print manuals: Ricoh has plenty of resources on its website to help users with their products. You can also take a look at any printed materials you received when you purchased your printer or copier.
- Call in the pros: Does nothing seem to be working out for you? Then it’s time to bring in the professionals, who can have your machine up and running again in no time.
Are you in need of copier repair in Scottsdale, AZ? Then Click Copiers can help! We can also assist you in bypassing all the hassles associated with copier and printer ownership with our super convenient rental program. Customers love it because we handle all the headaches like supplying toner and fixing the machinery so you don’t have to worry about it.
The bottom line is that Click Copiers provides simple and easy leases for office copiers and printers. We’re the leaders in taking out the frustration of owning expensive office equipment. Click Copiers is different than the competition because we offer an alternative to purchasing expensive office equipment with month-to-month leasing for copy machines, laser printers and more that can be changed or canceled at any time. Contact us today and learn more about how we can provide you with invaluable assistance.