High quality office equipment is often a necessary expense, as you need certain machines to operate your business. So, why are you putting off replacing old equipment? Attachment, familiarity and cost are common reasons. Visit a printer and copier store to get inspired to make a change! Here are some good reasons for replacing your business’ old multi-functional printer, as well as some additional helpful information from a premier Ricoh printer repair service in Scottsdale, AZ:
- Slowing down: When technology gets old, it starts slowing down. Commercial multi-function printers are not cheap, so it’s understandable that you would want to keep using it for as long as possible; however, if you and your team have been putting up with a slow functioning machine for months, it’s time to pull the trigger on a replacement. Time is money. Your business needs a durable, high-speed printer or copier.
- Working overtime: Are you using the same printer and copier you bought when you first opened for business? The truth is that a growing company is likely to outgrow its printer, especially if everyone needs to use the machine daily. Employees will become frustrated having to wait to make prints, and increased usage means the machine will wear out faster. When looking at your replacement options, choose one that is capable of producing quality documents and is designed for higher output.
- Way outdated: Businesses should embrace change—and that includes changing their office printing technology to fit the times. If you have an individual printer, copier and fax machine, and they are all outdated, you might want to consider investing in a quality multi-function machine capable of doing the jobs of these single-function machines and more. It will save space and increase workplace productivity and efficiency.
- Constant issues: Machines that always need service, rather than just regular maintenance, are a surefire way to slow down productivity. Instead of applying Band-Aids, assess the pros of getting new equipment. This can save you time and money in the long run
Ricoh Printing Technology
Ricoh is a brand of commercial printing and copying equipment that’s known worldwide for its durability and exceptional results. Call Click Copiers – Scottsdale for more information!
- Repair and maintenance services: Your Ricoh machine has to be in good working order for your business to run smoothly day after day. To ensure that your printer or copier is always ready to perform—and to avoid needing emergency repairs—you should consider setting up regular cleaning and maintenance services with a shop like Click Copiers – Scottsdale.
- Copier and printer sales: If you are a business owner who is thinking about replacing an old machine, you may be leaning more toward purchasing rather than renting or leasing. Purchasing a used or new Ricoh multi-function machine from an authorized seller ensures you are buying high quality commercial office equipment, oftentimes at prices that won’t break the bank.
Contact the team at Click Copiers – Scottsdale to take advantage of the best multi-function printer repair service in Scottsdale, AZ.