Businesses are constantly upgrading to new technology to stay on top of the current trends and demands. Upgrading to a top-of-the-line computer or new software might seem obvious, but it’s critical that vital office technology, such as your copier and printer, keep up with the times as well. Over time, these basic office tools will no longer function at peak performance and will likely end up costing you much more in repairs than they are actually worth. It’s important to know when it’s time to give up on your old unit and consider investing in new commercial printers for sale in Scottsdale, AZ:
- Too expensive to print: One of the best things about the advancement of printer and copier technologies is that they require fewer consumables to operate. This can include toners and drums, which can be quite costly to replace. Over time, you may find yourself spending more on these replacement items, especially as they become harder to find. Purchasing a new copier or printer will cut down on the amount your spending per print job.
- Inefficient: Nothing is more frustrating than feeling like you’re wasting valuable time waiting for just a few pages to print when you could be prepping for your big presentation. Unfortunately, the number of pages printed per minute will drastically decrease over time due to regular usage. Put the days of waiting impatiently by the paper tray behind you so you can focus on the tasks that actually matter. A new printer will be able to handle the largest print jobs much more efficiently.
- Always need repairs: Older copies tend to require more frequent repairs as key pieces break down over time due to frequent use. Those repair costs will quickly begin to outweigh the price to replace the printer with a new model. Not to mention the downtime while waiting for a repair is likely a huge inconvenience. The best way to get the most for your investment is to upgrade your printer every five to six years.
- Technology issues: Technology is constantly evolving, and it’s crucial that your printer is able to keep up with all the advances. Unfortunately, many older models fail to keep up with the times. At this point, your office printer should allow remote access and allow all users to easily connect via Wi-Fi. Ditch your old printer for a new model that will adapt to technological advances easily.
- Growing business: A growing business needs a printer that can keep up with the daily demands. A new printer will have the capabilities to print wirelessly, scan things to the cloud and give you the needed flexibility for increased productivity. Don’t let your company’s growth be limited by a slow or broken printer.
Contact Click Copiers – Scottsdale today to learn more about our top-of-the-line commercial printers for sale in Scottsdale, AZ. If purchasing isn’t in this year’s budget, we also have the best selection of printers and copiers available for rent at an affordable price.
Categorised in: Commercial Printer Sales
This post was written by Writer